top of page

Welcome to CANADA

If you plan to visit Canada by air, you may need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

Find out how easy it is to apply online. Learn how to get your eTA before you book your flight to Canada.

DISCLAIMER: We are not affiliated with the Government of Canada in any way, eTA can be obtained through traditional government channels for CA$7 without our assistance and without paying our service fees of $49 by visiting the Canada gov website.

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) Requirements

Citizens of visa-exempt countries intending to travel to Canada by air are expected to have applied for an obtained an electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before their departure to Canada. Exceptions to this include citizens of the United States, who do not require an electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), and Green Card holders in the United States, who need an eTA to come to Canada, regardless of their nationality. The eTA will be valid for a period of five years.

Eligible Countries

Andorra - Australia - Austria - Bahamas - Barbados - Belgium - British citizen - Brunei Darussalam - Chile - Croatia - Cyprus - Czech Republic - Denmark - Estonia - Finland - France - Federal Republic of Germany - Greece - Hong Kong (SAR) - Hungary - Iceland - Ireland - Israel - Italy - Japan - Republic of Korea - Latvia - Liechtenstein - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Malta - Mexico - Monaco - Netherlands - New Zealand - Norway - Papua New Guinea - Poland - Portugal - Samoa - San Marino - Singapore - Slovakia - Slovenia - Solomon Islands - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Taiwan* - USA (Permanent Residents)*

* Holder of an ordinary passport issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Taiwan that includes the personal identification number of the individual.

* Persons who have been lawfully admitted to the United States for permanent residence (United States Permanent Residents).

How To Apply

To apply you must have a valid passport, a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or a pre-paid Visa, MasterCard or American Express) or PayPal, and an email address. Once you have this information your Canada eTa application can be started on this website. This authorization is electronically linked to your passport and is valid for five years or until your passport expires.

bottom of page